There are over 3,000 film festivals globally, Flicks4Change is the only festival where every film's goal is to better our world.
To create meaningful social change through sharing socially conscious films. The festival screens captivating films from around the globe that highlight various social issues facing our world today. Films span all genres and styles of storytelling. Also essential, is fostering a safe space for open conversation. After our screenings, F4C hosts a town-hall style discussion between filmmakers, leading community activists, and you, our audience.
2017 festival highlights
- 34 films screened over 3 nights with panels & interactive exhibits
- Over 700% increase in attendance
- Awarded 7 films for excellence in storytelling
- Presented the Audience Choice Award with a generous matching gift of up to $100,000 from MovieMaker Magazine
- Honored Frank Shankwitz, Creator of Make A Wish Foundation, with 2017 EZway Achievement Award
- CBS, Getty Images, KTLA covered the event.
- Provided 10 non profit partners with booths helping them raise money, increase their reach, and spread their mission
And we're just getting started
F4C Goes International!
In association with Short + Sweet, Flicks4Change goes International to bring change all over the globe.
F4C In D.C.
We are currently working with many non profit partners to bring Flicks4Change to Washington, D.C in November. Clarendon Ballroom believes in us and has become our official venue for F4C DC!